I long to see other blogger's faces so I figured you might feel the same. So I'm posting the pic that Special K took of me while BBQ-ing dinner tonight. :) BTW, while we were playing goofballs through the sliding glass door the BBQ caught on fire. Yes, caught ON FIRE. I'm shocked the wires and hoses to our gorgeous grill did not get ruined. By the time we realized we did NOT have fire extinguisher the fire started to die. The grease sparked and it just grew out of control. Now the outside of the grill is bubblie and scorched. So, so bummed.