A virtual pinboard that allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. Pinboards can range from weddings to decor to recipes.
The wonderful part of Pinterest is there are a million great ideas all in one place... find tips on how to easily clean your ceiling fans, find a hundred different ways to spruce up a grilled cheese sandwich, or learn how to make no-sew curtains; the possibilities are endless!
The problem is you end up "pinning" all these great things and instead of testing them out, you waste your time pinning some more. As one pinner noted:
"Instead of organizing and cleaning my house, I pin ideas on how to organize and clean my house. The irony is not lost on me."
So in an attempt to DO more than PIN, I've challenged myself to 28 days of doing. Yep, I'm gonna tackle 28 projects found on Pinterest in 28 days and post my results here.
Each project has been pre-chosen. You can see the entire collection of pins here. The selection of a pin was based on either:
· it's popularity among the Pinterest community
· it's claim that it's "easy"
· it's almost unbelievable resourcefulness
· or my own personal desire to do the project.
Here's a list of projects week by week:
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- DIY Glass Etching with re-purposed jars
- Easy to Make Donuts
- Bandana Dress
- Easy Cupcake Stands
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments
- 50 Open-And-Eat Jar Recipes (Mini Apple Pies and Chili Corn Bread)
- Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken - EASIEST DINNER EVER
- Clear vs. Cloudy Ice Cubes - filled with: blueberries, lemon, and plastic spiders
- Tulle Halloween Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- DIY Quote Tshirt
- Stove Burner Cover Cake Stands and other dollar store materials
- Easy Candle Upcycle (using Yankee candles)
- Extremely Easy Eclair cake
- Orange Candle
- Crock Pot Cheesecake
- Ruffled Christmas Tree Craft
- Cupcake Decoration: Owl,
, fresh strawberry frosting, Pioneer Woman's frosting Monkey, Turkey
- Bandana Quilt
- Fresh Homemade Tortillas in No Time Flat
- Pumpkin Candles (provided I can find pumpkins)
- DIY Refill Wallflowers
- Chalkboard Dipped/Painted stuff
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars with Sweet Fruit Salsa
- Kool Aid Lipgloss
- Cinderella Pumpkin Cake
- Easy Crock Pot Lasagna
So check back often! And wish me luck... I'm gonna need it.