In an attempt to DO more than PIN, I've challenged myself to 28 days of doing. I'm tackling 28 projects found on Pinterest in 28 days. You can see the entire collection of pins here.
My Favorite Pin: Pumpkin Spice Vietnamese Coffee. This pin shocked me. It was the hidden gem among the 28 Days of Doing pinboard. Such a great recipe and soooooooo delicious.
The Overachiever: The Eclair Cake was by far the easiest recipe to make while also achieving AMAZING results. So good we ate the whole pan in one day. I'm planning a pumpkin version of the eclair cake so stay tuned!
Other Keeper Pins:
- Cake Batter Protein Shake was yum and packed full of protein.
- Candle Upcycle, a trick I will use all the time now.
- Sweet Potato and Roasted Veggie Burrito, can't wait to make it again.
- Easy Cupcake Stands turned out adorable!
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies, versatile healthy snack.
- The Cinderella Pumpkin Cake if only for the desire to make more bundt cakes.
Worst Pin: Bandanna Dress, couldn't even get started!
The Disappointing Pin: The Halloween Tulle Wreath. I was so excited to make this and it just didn't turn out like I thought it would.